User Account Regulations
Regulations of the User Account in the store primagran.ie
§ 1 Definitions
1. User Account - a free service provided electronically by the Service Provider that allows the User to set up an individual account in the Store.
2. Store - an online store run by the Service Provider at primagran.ie
3. Service Provider - Primagran Limited Liability Company Żuławki 15 C, 82-103 Stegna, Poland, entered into the National Court Register - the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division, under KRS number: 0000367567, with NIP: 9571039974, REGON: 221041203, with the share capital of PLN 500000.00.
4. User - each entity using the User Account service.
§ 2 User Account
1. The User may set up a User Account in the Store.
2. Creating a User Account is voluntary and allows the User to use additional functions in the Store, available to registered Users, including to check the status of the order, view the order history, as well as to edit the User's data in this Account.
3. The User Account is created by filling in the appropriate registration form in the Store, including the User's e-mail address, which is his individual login in the Store, and by setting a password for the Account by the User.
5. At the time of registration (setting up a User Account), an agreement is concluded between the User and the Service Provider for an indefinite period of time for maintaining a User Account on the terms specified in these regulations.
6. The User may resign from the User Account at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any costs. For this purpose, the User should send his resignation to the Service Provider to the following e-mail address: [email protected], which will result in the immediate deletion of the User Account and termination of the contract in this regard.
§ 3 Complaints
§ 4 Personal data
1. The Service Provider is the administrator of Users' personal data provided to the Service Provider in connection with the use of the User Account.
§ 5 Final provisions
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these regulations only for important reasons. An important reason is the need to change the regulations caused by: the modernization of the User Account service or a change in the law affecting the provision of the service by the Service Provider.
2. Information about the planned amendment to the regulations will be sent to the User's e-mail address assigned to his User Account at least 7 days before the changes are implemented.
3. If the User does not object to the planned changes until their entry into force, it is assumed that he accepts them.
4. In the event of non-acceptance of the planned changes, the User should send information about it to the e-mail address: [email protected], which will result in termination of the service contract with the entry into force of the planned changes.
5. It is forbidden for the User to provide illegal content.